Philippine Wife

Written by Ralph. Posted in Foreign Girls for Marriage

Philippine wife
First Report of the IIRC on the August 23, 2010 Rizal Park Hostage-taking Incident (Part 1 of 2)
BASIS OF AUTHORITY, COMPOSITION and MANDATE of the IIRC In the aftermath of the Rizal Park Hostage-Taking incident on August 23, 2010 which resulted in the murder of 8 foreign nationals and the injury of 7 others perpetrated by a lone hostage-taker, President Benigno C. Aquino III directed the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) to conduct a …
My Philippine Wife meeting her for the first time

how to get a visa for my philippine wife?

we currently live in Dubai and have been married for over 5 years, we have a daughter who is 4 yrs and has a british passport. my question is my daughter and i can return to the UK with no problem but my wife will need a visa – is the visa process going to be easier seeing as we have been married for over 5 years and have a daughter and i have supported both of them whilst living in Dubai?
also i will be returning to the UK with no job or accommodation to start with but would be staying with family for the first few weeks.

With 4 years or more as married (and can show it in the ways they need), then you qualify for indefinite leave to remain/enter .. but for 1 small detail – the life in the UK test. With ILR/ILE she is already entitled to public benefits…

That said, you do normally have to show how you would support yourselves and have a place to stay. It would be for 2 years but as you can convert to ILR from the normal spouse visa at any time you get the Life in the UK pass.. it probably does not matter in your case. It would probably depend on if you had maintained your NI contributions whilst abroad – at a guess (!) – I asume you have savings from being in UAE/ME so that would be sufficient rather than a job per se.

You could of couse fly in, take the Life in UK test on a visitors visa.. and then apply from outside for ILR. (SET (M) )

Application below and guidance notes.
plus there is the UKinUAE website… – partners and families – set(M) settlement== ILR/ILE – do I need a visa (reason join family) takes you to – here and – here

it would pay to contact the UKBA at their UK contact center, they are very helpful within the rules..

Trackback from your site.

Comments (1)

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.